Summer Reading Program
“Imagine Your Story”
Reminder: Summer Reading paper book logs are due Wednesday, August 19. Book logs can be turned in at any branch location. Participants that used Wandoo Reader will have their book logs accessed by staff members. Top Reader Grand Prize winners will be announced on Friday, August 21.
Participating is fun and easy!
Log the titles of the books you read this summer. No minimum amount is required. Receive prizes and participate in exciting challenges throughout the summer. Registration begins Monday, June 1.
- Mid-summer prize will be available beginning July 1.
- Top reader prizes this year are children’s kindles, Amazon gifts cards, and gift certificates for local businesses.
- If you need help registering or have any questions, contact McKinzie at (574) 314-6454 ext. 113 or firstname.lastname@example.org .
Register and record all books read throughout the summer.
- Children’s Reading Program (Infant – 12 Years): https://wandooreader.com/cass/2020-children-s-summer-reading-program
- Teen Reading Program (13 – 17 Years): https://wandooreader.com/cass/2020-teen-summer-reading-program
- Adult Reading Program: (18 Years and Older): https://wandooreader.com/cass/2020-adult-summer-reading-program
If you are unable to use Wandoo Reader, paper logs are available for download or pick up during curbside services upon request. To download a paper log, click here.
Cass District Library will offer a modified summer reading program for all ages, June 1 through August 15. All patrons will be able to log the number of books read either online via Wandoo Reader or on traditional paper forms.
Unfortunately, we will not be offering face-to-face programs. In lieu of traditional programs, patrons will be able to pick up curated activity kits each month. The kits are filled with activities and crafts which can be completed independently or along with library staff, who will be recording and publishing a number of story time and program videos throughout the summer months. These videos will be posted on the library’s website and Facebook page.
Have a wonderful summer reading as you “Imagine Your Story!”
Be prepared to wave your WAND OF SUMMON SWARM!