More Than a Book Club
Do you miss in-person book discussions? Do you want suggestions on great books to read? Stop by the Edwardsburg Branch to pick up a monthly book bundle. There will be a featured title each month but this “no pressure” book club allows you to read at your own leisure and keep track of your thoughts to share when we can meet again. Bundles include suggestions, read-alikes, activities, and more.
Contact Cindy at (269) 467-0649 ext. 303 for more information.
- March – All Adults Here by Emma Straub
- April – The Night Visitors by Carol Goodman
- May – The Library Book by Susan Orlean
- June – The City We Became by N K Jemisin
- July – All We Ever Wanted by Emily Giffin
- August – That Kind of Mother by Rumaan Alam
- September – The Absolutely True Diary of a Part-Time Indian by Sherman Alexie
- October – Friends and Strangers by J Courtney Sullivan
- November – Inheritance : A Memoir of Genealogy, Paternity, and Love by Dani Shapiro
- December – One Thousand White Women by Jim Fergus